NEED TO TWIST THINGS UP A BIT WITH YOUR TIE…..HERE’S A FUN ONE!
- Drape the necktie around your collar, with the thick end on the right exactly where you want it to hang when the knot is completed
- Pinch the wide end of the tie to form a dimple and cross the thin end in front of the thick end as horizontally as possible.
- Wrap the thin end around behind the cross-shape, crossing horizontally from right to left.
- Tuck the thin end through the loop around your collar.
- Bring the thin end horizontally across the thick end.
- Tuck the tip of the thin end up through the loop around your collar and flip it over the top of the knot, crossing diagonally downward from left to right. Pull it down snug to form a diagonal band along the right side of the knot.
- Bring the thin end around behind the back of the knot and up through the diagonal band.
- Feed through and pull tight to create a diagonal band on each side.
- Aim the thin end of the tie straight upward, then tuck it down beneath the loop around your collar, emerging to the right of the knot.
- Loop the thin end of the tie up and around the circle around your collar. Leave a little bit of slack in this step.
- Tuck the tip of the thin end down and to the left, underneath the loop around your neck, and up through the loop you just created.
- Flip the thin end over the top of the loop around your collar.
- Tuck the remainder of the thin end out of sight, either behind the thick end or by sliding it horizontally under the loop around your neck. Tighten if needed by pulling the thick end and adjust each diagonal band to roughly the same width.